Join the #goggleution
Inspired by nature we engineered the Fluga Goggles from ground up.
We strongly believe that form follows function.
With Fluga goggles you:
– see more and experience a better field of view.
– get at great fit and they are foldable.
– have goggles designed in Sweden, made in Italy.
– can update and renew them thanks to the modular design
– are always prepared for any conditions thanks to the interchangeable lenses.
– will always be protected from the sun since we use ZEISS lenses only.
The bold design makes it possible to have a lesser foot-print since we are using less material.
Less is more. From ordinary to extraordinary.
We have created a long-lasting modular design: Goggles, lenses, strap are easily interchangeable.
Fluga goggles will offer all parts separately, so that you can update your goggles as you wish over time.
There are different ZEISS lenses for various sun and snow conditions. The goggles have great anti-fog properties, achieved using a sandwich construction – ZEISS lenses, foam gasket and inner lens made from cellulose acetate.
An advantage with our design is that you can always carry another pair of lenses with you. Being out all day you often encounter varying light conditions. Our lenses pack smaller than large traditional ones and they come in a small pouch that you can easily fit in your pocket.
Designing the Fluga Goggles with two lenses there is an additional benefit. They are foldable. So when having lunch – just fold them in the pouch and put them in your pocket.
Since the goggels are foldable and soft they offer a great fit.
For optimal fit and function togehter with a helmet, the top ventilation inlets are front facing, allowing best possible airflow.
Do you feel trapped in ordinary goggles? Fluga goggles will give you an extraordinary sense of freedom. Since the lenses sit closer to your eyes you will experince more of the world.
The goggles have great anti-fog properties, achieved using a sandwich construction – a ZEISS lens, a foam gasket and an inner lens made by Mazzucchelli 1849.
From Ordinary to Extraordinary
We decided to work with the best in the business, so Fluga Goggles are using ZEISS lenses only.
Weather conditions can dramatically differ – from sunny to foggy, from snowy to rainy. Clearly seeing the terrain is essential.
Our chosen lenses highlight critical red, green, and yellow portions of the spectrum in order to allow normal color perception, provide comfort in bright reflective conditions or when the sun sets.
Lens Colors & Coatings
- Dark Grey offers the best protection against extremely bright conditions, glare and intense UV rays.
- Orange hues allow an improvement of contrasts and consequently a clearer vision, ideal in low-light.
- Mirrors; we add different mirrors to our lenses. The combination of base color (orange or dark grey) together with a certain mirror creates different properties and looks
Frames: Injection molded high quality TPU. Colors are from master batch (not painted) which creates a smaller footprint.
- Lenses: Polycarbonate lenses by ZEISS, made in Italy. (See specifications for each lens option).
- Inner fog lens: Great anti-fog properties. The inner anti-fog lens is made from cellulose acetate by Mazzucchelli 1849.
- Strap: Non-slip silicone inside. Fluga jacquard logo. Made in Austria from polyester/polyamide.
- Ventilation: Polyurethane filter at top and bottom of frame to keep snow and wind out.
- Fit: Triple layer polyurethane foam all around for precision fit.
- Pouch: Microfiber goggle pouch for storing the goggles and that doubles as wiping cloth.
All high quality, long lasting materials
Field Tested North of the Arctic Circle
During the development we have tested the goggles in real life with the help of more than 20 field-testers: skiing, snowboarding and paragliding.
Main testing in snow conditions took place in late may 2020 in Riksgränsen, a magical place north of the arctic circle.
Comments from our field testers
– “WOW! Great field of view.”
– “Super! They feel really light.”
– “Ridiculously cool!”
Goggles Designed in Sweden, Made in Italy.
If you like our goggles, please supports us by following and please share.
We depend on your help to bring Fluga Goggles to life!
NOTE! All images are of 3D-printed protypes. That’s the reason for the rough surface.